GRAM Hotels’ Security Measures Due to Corona (COVID-19)
Last Updated 2020-12-14
Within GRAM Hotels (Hotel Skansen, Hotel Riviera Strand, Torekov Hotell, Restaurant Papas and Pepe’s Bodega) we take the current pandemic very seriously, and are working with warm hearts and cool heads, in accordance with the Swedish authorities’ regulations and recommendations.
Measures to Prevent the Spread of Infection
- We urge guests to keep their distance from each other.
- The restaurant is furnished so that we can guarantee the right distance between different parties. The premises are regularly inspected by the local environmental and health authorities.
- We have introduced extra hand sanitizer stations in public areas around the hotel, and we do not greet guests with a handshake.
- Lunch and evening buffets are replaced by table service. If you prefer, we also offer table service for breakfast.
- We limit the number of guests in the spa at any one time, and in other places.
- Visitors are only allowed to eat and drink while sitting at a table, or to pick up their food for takeaway.
- Kitchen staff are following current hygiene routines, as usual.
- Our cleaning team is well-informed and is currently putting extra focus on cleaning surfaces and objects that are often touched, such as door handles and elevator buttons.
- All staff are taking extra care with their hand hygiene and we also encourage guests to do the same.
The restaurant is furnished so that we can guarantee the right distance between different parties. The premises are regularly inspected by the local environmental and health authorities.
If Someone Should Become Sick:
- Our employees do not come to work if they have any symptoms.
- If a guest should prove to be sick at the hotel, we have developed an action plan in consultation with the hotel physician.
We hope you will feel safe here, knowing that we are doing everything we can for your safety.
Public Gatherings – What Applies?
The Government’s decision to limit public gatherings and public events does not cover hotels and restaurants.
Closed meetings and conferences arranged by companies or organizations, do not count as general gatherings and are therefore not covered by the ban.
Temporary Cancellation Policy
Valid until 2021-06-06 (Private Reservations)
In the event of cancellation no later than 48 hours before the arrival date, the full reservation value will be refunded. If cancellation protection has been taken out, you have the right to cancel the event with a full refund until 9 am on the day of arrival. The fee for the cancellation protection is not refundable. Please contact the hotel for all cancellations / rebooking.
We offer companies and organizations very flexible cancellation terms. Please contact our conference sales staff to find out more.
Do You Have Any Questions About Your Reservation?
For conference reservations, please contact your salesperson