Fun activities for school breaks at Sportsland
At Sportsland, the place is often buzzing with all kinds of activities – here, the whole family can work out and chill out. Or why not take a break and let those family members who have some extra energy play and work out for a few hours while you enjoy a luxurious moment in the lounge in front of the fireplace or in the warm Japanese pool. You can always close out the day with a family tournament in ping-pong, soft tennis, juggling or indoor hockey.
During the school holidays, we at Hotel Riviera Strand add lots of fast-paced activities for all our guests, both large and small, at our own Sportsland. This place gives a real kick of energy, with lots of movement and activities for kids and even playful adults!
Where both parents and kids can enjoy themselves
At Sportsland, the kids can try out many different sports, including table tennis, target shooting, mini-tennis, indoor hockey and mini-football.
Of course, playful adults can also get involved. Here you are allowed to jump in head first! Come by, get some exercise, and challenge your friends, siblings or even mom, dad and other relatives, at any sport.
During school breaks, we will arrange daily scheduled activities and competitions for you at Sportsland.
During the school holidays, the Flamingo Club organizes fun activities every day, both in the sports center and outside. In addition, we collaborate with a number of professional players to organize exciting activities outside the hotel, through the Flamingo Action Club.
Good to know
- For overnight hotel guests, all Sportsland activities are free.
- Day visitors to Sportsland pay 75 kr / person and day.
- Children from 6-14 years of age are allowed in Sportsland.
- Children and siblings under 6 years are welcome as long as they are accompanied by their parents or older siblings.
- Trained leaders and all sports equipment are in place during school breaks.
- At Sportsland, there is always fruit, water, coffee and tea available, free of charge.